Comfort comes first with the Bobrick B-517 folding shower seat with padded cushion. The B-518, left handed version, is also available. Water resistant white naugahyde wraps a 1 ½” (38mm) thick, closed cell foam pad, that sits atop robust ½” (13mm) thick plywood. Alternate models are available in the shower seat section of our site.
- Seat projects 22 11/16” (575mm) from the finish face of the wall when in use, seat surface is 21 ¼” (540mm) deep, at its deepest point, and 32 ⅞” (835mm) wide
- Unit folds upward, enabling compact storage when not in use
- Install to allow between 17” (430mm) and 19” (485mm) height, for accessibility compliance
- Frame, mounting flanges, baseplate, spring, and guide bracket constructed of stainless steel
- Download the Bobrick B-517 Technical Data Sheet (PDF)