- Remove any formed dirt and/or using a soft cloth.
- Surfaces with spotting as a result of perspiring, soil, or grease can be cleaned with warm water and a mild cleaner. Following the application of the cleaner, rinse the surface thoroughly. Remove the excess moisture to complete the cleaning process.
- Hardware can maintain a clean appearance with use of a non-abrasive cleaner and a dampened cloth.
- Specialized graffiti removers can safely be used on anti-graffiti powder coatings.
PRIOR TO APPLICATION OF ANY CLEANER, IT IS HIGHLY ADVISED THAT HARDWARE IS PROPERLY SEATED AND IN PLACE.
- Tighten all screws that might be loosened.
- Ensure that the top door pin is flushed with the hinge top.
SETTING UP FOR LONG-LASTING TOILET STALLS
Before applying any liquid cleaner, ensure that the surface of the restroom stalls & urinal screen is dry.
Bathroom partitions located in areas of high levels of humidity should be washed and dried regularly.
It is highly recommended to add a coat of paste wax on restroom stalls found in shower rooms.