Our powder coated steel bathroom stalls come in plenty of privacy options to suit anyone’s preferences. Have you thought about what level of privacy you want in your restrooms? At Partitions Plus we give you plenty to choose form in order to intricately customize your bathroom and accommodated for varying privacy needs and desires.
Continue reading to familiarize yourself with all of our available bathroom stall privacy options!
JUNIOR-HEIGHT BATHROOM STALLS
Is your bathroom at a school or a place where young children frequent, like a playground? Junior-height bathroom partitions are intended for use in areas where young children are present and will be frequently using the bathroom. The doors in this style have a lower height than the standardized door and panel sizes to accomodate for young children who may struggle in an adult bathroom style.
- The door of the junior-height powder coated steel bathroom stall is 48 inches.
- A number of different mounting styles are available, such as: headrail braced, floor mounted, and floor to ceiling configurations.
STANDARD SERIES RESTROOM STALLS
Our standard series is the default configuration for our powder coated steel bathroom units. Doors and panels are mounted 12 inches off of the floor to allow for privacy without complete enclosure.
- The door/panel height in our standard series is 58 inches.
- Various mounting styles are available: headrail braced, ceiling hung, floor mounted, and floor to ceiling configurations.
- Please note that for this product, 12 in-stock colors have a lead time of two to three days.
ELITE SERIES BATHROOM STALLS
Some facilities require or prefer more privacy than standard sizes, and this is where the Elite Series comes into play! Those looking for more privacy can increase the size of their doors and panels by choosing the Elite series. The amount of viewable space is minimized by providing a larger than normal door and panel height. The doors and panels are mounted only 6 inches off of the ground. In addition, full length channels are used at in all gaps to ensure there is no was a person can see in side.
- The door/panel height in our Elite Series is 64 inches.
- Available in a number of mounting styles: headrail braced, ceiling hung, floor mounted, and floor to ceiling configurations.
Most find that our Elite Series meets most privacy preferences, however something the highest amount of privacy is desired. In these rare occasions, the Elite Plus system gives the utmost privacy available. The door size runs 14 inches larger than the standard series bathroom dividers, and 8 inches larger than its regular Elite counterpart. It also has a 76 inch high panel, and the door and panel are mounted only 6 inches off of the ground. This system offers the highest level of privacy available for powder coated steel bathroom stalls.
- The door height in our Elite Plus design is 72 inches.
- The panel height is 76 inches.
- As always, a number of different mounting styles are available: headrail braced and floor to ceiling configurations.
All you need to do is figure out how private you want your bathrooms to be, and we will help you find the exact powder coated steel bathroom style that is right for you! For more information on the Elite and Elite Plus privacy options, click on the link below to browse our full brochure.