Stainless steel is often used in bathrooms in high end facilities. It has a look fit for an executive and provides an elegant looking bathroom. These bathroom dividers and urinal screens can continually provide a clean and sleek design if maintained properly. Lucky for you, stainless steel cleaning and maintenance is especially easy. We have specific recommendations for keeping your stalls in the best possible condition for years to come.
STAINLESS STEEL MAINTENANCE
Stainless Steel partitions are very easy to maintain. They require no special efforts to retain their original, pristine appearance. Regular cleaning is the most effective way to preserve the brilliance and shine. Also, if you do maintenance regularly, they will last for years and still maintain their original look.
You should also regularly check for any damage. Stainless steel is difficult to damage, but anything can happen. The faster you can address any issues, the better your results will be. Make sure that all parts are in proper working order at all times. This will also eliminate any accidents or injuries for people using your restroom. The last thing you need is a broken stall door. Again, stainless steel is very durable, but anything can happen so it is important to check every screw, latch, and bolt.
STAINLESS STEEL CLEANING
In most cases, the surface of a stainless steel bathroom partition should simply be cleaned with a mild detergent or ammonia-based solution. After application of the cleaning agent, the surface should be rinsed off with warm or hot water. Always wipe the surface dry after cleaning. This will eliminate stains and smudges on the glossy surface. Also, make sure to rub in the directions of the metal’s grain for best results. You can identify the metal’s grain by taking a close look at the surface of the material.
Here are some further instructions and stainless steel cleaning methods to help you maintain your bathroom stalls properly.
- Build-ups of dirt can be removed with a metal cleaner that is specially intended for a stainless steel surface. Make sure to be gentle and always completely rinse the cleaner off when you are done.
- When you have mineral deposits that need to be scoured, you can use a slightly abrasive powder like Ajax. Use a cloth to gently rub the surface clean. Rinse and dry thoroughly when it is complete.
- Tougher markings like fingerprints, grease, and oil can be removed with a solution containing a detergent, water, and a solvent like acetone or kerosene. If these markings appear on the surface of the partition, rub the cleaning solution in the direction of the metal’s grain. This will help you clean things faster and more efficiently.
- Once the stainless steel has been treated with the appropriate cleaning solution, be sure to rinse the surface with clear water.
- Always wipe with a soft cloth thoroughly to remove all traces of the cleaner. Remember to always rub and wipe in the direction of the metal’s grain.
If you need more information of cleaning stainless steel bathroom stalls, We have a blog post, specifically written to assist you in cleaning your toilet partitions the correct way. This way you can ensure that no damage will be done to them through the cleaning process. View the blog section ” Stainless Steel Toilet Partition Cleaning Instructions”.
Have some more questions about stainless steel toilet stalls? Visit our Frequently Asked Questions section. You can also feel free to contact us any time with any of your stainless steel cleaning and maintenance questions. One of our representatives will be more than happy to help you!