Stainless Steel partitions are very easily maintained, and require no special efforts to retain their pristine appearance. Regular cleaning is the most effective way to preserve the brilliance and shine.
- In many cases, the surface of a stainless steel bathroom partition should simply be cleaned with a mild detergent, or ammonia-based solution. After application of the cleaning agent, the surface should be rinsed off with warm or hot clear water.
CLEANING THE MATERIAL
- Build-ups of dirt can be removed with a metal cleaner that is specially intended for a stainless steel surface.
- Situations involving mineral deposits needing to be scoured can be removed with a slightly abrasive powder like Ajax.
- Tougher markings like fingerprints, grease, and oil can be removed with a solution containing a detergent, water, and a solvent like acetone or kerosene. If these markings appear on the surface of the partition, rub the cleaning solution in the direction of the metal’s grain.
- Once the stainless steel has been treated with the appropriate cleaning solution and cleaned appropriately, be sure to rinse the surface with clear water. Wipe with a soft cloth thoroughly to reduce and remove all traces of the cleaner — again, rub and wipe in the direction of the metal’s grain.
We’ve also create a blog post, specifically written to assist you in cleaning your toilet partitions the correct way so that no damage will be done to them through the cleaning process. View the section ” Stainless Steel Toilet Partition Cleaning Instructions”.
Have some more questions about stainless steel toilet stalls? Visit our ” Frequently Asked Questions ” section.